See all Cornbread Cafe reviews, “I LOVE this place. See all Newman's Fish Co reviews, “it was probably the best vegan food i've ever had, & that's saying something considering SLC is a vegan friendly place!” See all Bo & Vine Burger Bar - Eugene reviews, “We decided on drum stick appetizer, great flavor and the truffle burger and North Fork burger and fries.” The food is STILL as good in a to-go container as it is on a hot plate! Fast food. See all Beppe & Gianni's Trattoria reviews, “I am thinking those must be called the Son-In-Law eggs on their menu and these little things are SO good.” Just wanted something quick and easy after traveling all day and settling in to my hotel room. See all MBOSQ reviews, “Mark and his amazing crew handled every detail to make our Rehearsal Dinner at Camp Lane flawless and delicious.” Where: Find: Sort by. 120 Shelton McMurphey Blvd. It's really pathetic, since all the owners are creating spam…, Each restaurant gets rated against its peers in that cuisine's niche for the area. $$Italian, Pasta Shops. 1884 Garden Ave D. 1.0 km. Owned and operated by two long-time Alaskan fishermen, Ryan and Debbie, who handle the eatery when not fishing in Alaska, this venue is both a rich fish market and a fine-dining place. “Being a frequent … See all Da Nang Vietnamese Eatery reviews, “Try the Bacon Gorgonzola fries, the peanut butter brownie... try all the sausages you won't be dissapointed!” See all Ta Ra Rin Thai Cuisine reviews, “I ordered the original french toast which was to DIE for and it came with 2 choice eggs, home fries or bacon.” See all Cioppino House reviews, “The birria and tri-tip barbacoa at the table next to us looked great.” Ordering was simple and delivery was prompt. They are open … We went for a birthday this night and the only complaint was that the waitress didn't know the menu well and one of the dishes came without sauce (we asked for some and got it back quickly). Ladin, lingua ladina . Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. See all Carte Blanche Caterers reviews, “I had to wait 20 minutes for my food to come out which didn't bother me at all, I'm glad that this food cart is getting popular.” Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. I'm pretty picky about Mexican food and Mama Mayra's satisfies that craving better than truly anywhere else I've had in the state of Oregon. Is anyone else sick of this ridiculous battle of who serves the best sushi in Eugene? See all STFU&NOM reviews, “They were kind enough to swap the gin for vodka in the Lychee gimlet and it was dangerously good.” See all Beppe & Gianni's Trattoria reviews, “. (i lived in the deep south for over a decade so i'm not talking out of my ass…” more, “In town on a work trip and found this place on Yelp. The staff is friendly, and it's the best pizza and, “The clam chowder is fantastic, as are the, “Sushi here is consistently the best in Eugene. See all Studio One Cafe reviews, “I keep wanting to try the cha-han and teriyaki chicken, but haven't yet been able to resist the yummy bowl of ramen!” Explore full information about Yelp restaurants in Eugene and nearby. Both entrees were delicious!” more, “Delicious! See all Rye reviews, “As we pulled in, our aunt waved to chef Bruno, who was outside with a cigar obviously winding down for the night.” The chefs here truly have perfected and elevated southern food. Party Downtown. See all Marche reviews, “We were seated in the 2 top right next to the chef where he cooked up my steak Diane which was so tender juicy and flavorful.” (458) 205-8092. I had the vegetarian pasta and my husband had the salmon ravioli, both were delicious.” See all Burgers On The Run reviews, “I ended up buying a six pack of can of Watershed IPA and a bomber of Perfect Storm Imperial IPA.” Madi is an amazing server along with the rest of the staff. See all Party Downtown reviews, “I opted for the Oregon Club and loved every bite, while my fiancé went for the Truffle Burger and is still talking about it.” There’s nothing more wonderful than sinking your teeth into a perfect bite of food. From fresh, local seafood to the best brunch you’ll ever have, here are 18 absolutely amazing restaurants in Oregon to add to your bucket list: “Okay, so i've tried this place 2 times now. Yelp. See all Sushi Pure reviews, “I ordered Claire Bear's Bomblette - I think I ordered it with egg whites (but honestly can't recall right now).” Winery, Brewery. Located in Sisters, a small town in Central Oregon, Jen’s Garden is a lovely fine-dining establishment specializing in southern French-inspired cuisine.Owned and operated by husband-wife duo TR and Jen McCrystal, the charming cottage in which it’s located provides a intimate space perfect for savoring incredible fare made with the freshest ingredients available. 18 Restaurants You Have To Visit In Oregon Before You Die. Zomato . Read more. See all Toshi's Ramen reviews, “They eventually upgraded to a brick and mortar location with the, “Portions are very large so think about sharing. Tacovore. See all Cornbread Cafe reviews, “We had to do to-go which was kind of lame ( because of covid-19) so the bread was a little soggy, but that was the only complaint.” … I was immediately seated outside on a very nice balcony looking over a cool part of Eugene. Read about places like: cornbread cafe, Jazzy Ladies Cafe & Coffeehouse, Mame, Fisherman’s Market, Placido’s Pasta Shop, Sabai Cafe & Bar, Da Nang Vietnamese Eatery, Toshi’s Ramen… the national city restaurant also comes through with a Mexican-Filipino mashup menu on weekend mornings. Placido’s Pasta Shop. The staff is friendly, and it's the best pizza and caesar salad I've had in Eugene.” Sort by. See all Poppi's Anatolia reviews, “If you want to splurge and have a dining "experience" in Eugene, this is definitely the place to go.” We also had the pretzel…” more, “I am so glad I recently discovered this place! Easy menu and they have vegetarian and non pork options! (1) … Their adventurous options are fun to try and…” more, “I discovered Mama Mayra's almost exactly a year ago, and my life has been forever changed. See all Mandy's Family Restuarant reviews, “If you need a place to relax with delicious food come with a cup of wine, just come to eat with Da Nand by the Oregon Wine Lab.” Voted Best Italian Restaurant In Eugene For The Past Eight Years; Numerous Wines To Choose From; Children's Menu Available (541) 683-6661. Русский . Stephanie Pearl Kimmel brought fine dining to sleepy Eugene with a number of restaurants. King Estate Winery. See all Lion and Owl reviews, “Food- we had crab beignets, roasted cauliflower, confit ribs, shrimp and frites, and key lime pie for desert.” Their food is delicious, the tortillas are homemade, it's shockingly…” more, “Everything about my visit to beppe's went perfectly. Tacovore is a restaurant located in Eugene, Oregon at 530 Blair Boulevard. Most notably and longest lasting is Marché, the flagship restaurant in … See all Black Wolf Supper Club reviews, “The EBI boat and tempura were really good too.” See all South Hills Cafe reviews, “You have a choice of dressing with the side salad and my garlic ranch dressing was garlicky without being harsh.” I will be back to enjoy some custom chocolates and whiskey pairings via their dessert menu very soon.” See all Black Wolf Supper Club reviews, “Recently moved from Heritage to Eugene Wine Cellars.” “The Mediterranean seafood pasta was my favorite although the lasagna was great too (we shared).” See all Cafe Glendi reviews, “Went here after we got frustrated with the awful service at the First National Taphouse (don't go there) and walked out.” See all Fisherman's Market reviews, “. Home / USA / Eugene, Oregon / Best scotch eggs; Show on map. The waitress put bread and vinegar on my table before I could even look at the menu. See all The Bier Stein reviews, “Other items I had along with my pad thai were the veggie egg rolls, tom yum soup with tofu, and coconut ice cream.” Straight Outta Soulfood 8 Soul Food. 1884 Garden Ave D. “I avoid doing reviews and … Best scotch eggs in Eugene restaurants / 5 . Frommer's . See all Bangers & Brews Eugene reviews, “Carmen greeted us with a big smile, and the sign says, "say hi to Michelle" who must be the cook, so I said hi.” Best Filipino in Eugene, OR, United States - Maynila Filipino Cuisine. Trip . I have so many favorites here: unagi bowl, ramen with egg, teriyaki salmon, beef gyudon, honey fried chicken, etc. Book now at 4 restaurants near you in Eugene, OR on OpenTable. Relevance . See all Bar Purlieu reviews, “It has a cozy spot to eat where you can watch Taro do his thing downstairs or a nice bar and seating area upstairs.” The atmosphere the people who run it. Kento Hibachi On Wheels II 29 Food Trucks, Teppanyaki. 64 W 8th Aly. See all Akira reviews, “The Red sauce is amazing if you like a simple pasta w/ marinara and the Chicken Marsala is one of the best I've had.” I went to pickup an order recently instead of dining in and I was immediately greeted with smile lines (face masks make it difficult to see the smile obviously) and an energetic voice. See all North Fork Public House reviews, “They have patio seating available during the COVID-19 outbreak and it is absolutely delightful along with the gratuity change.” Best dinner restaurants in Eugene / 562 . See all North Fork Public House reviews, “The 5th Street Market is lacking something in ambiance which is hard to qualify, but don't let that stop you.” Explore best places to eat crab rangoon in Eugene and nearby. (541) 515-5974. 760 Chambers St. 1.3 km. Can't wait for this covid to go away so we can sit down and have a bloody mary and enjoy it!” more, “My husband and i ordered takeout from here on my Birthday three days ago... Goddamn! So hard to choose what to eat because it all sounded amazing! Takeout. Order online. Directions. Filters. The first time I went I enjoyed the tacos but thought they were a bit over priced so wasn't feeling as impressed by them. I had the vegetarian pasta and my husband had the, “There is street parking and picnic tables or you can sit inside, “We had to do to-go which was kind of lame ( because of, “We decided on drum stick appetizer, great flavor and the, “Went here after we got frustrated with the awful service at the, “If you need a place to relax with delicious food come with a cup of wine, just come to eat with Da Nand by the, “it was probably the best vegan food i've ever had, & that's saying something considering SLC is a, “I LOVE this place. See all Izakaya Meiji Company reviews, “Coconut cream pie & cheesecake was fresh & delightful, plus complementary as a perk for our stay.” Relevance. See all Placido's Pasta Shop reviews, “There is street parking and picnic tables or you can sit inside Oakshire and enjoy a beer.” See all Nourish reviews, “Covid means their tables are spaced wide apart and staff is masked.” If you're better than most other options, I'm probably going to…. See all George and Violets Steakhouse reviews, “The miso egg and the pickles were delicious as was the tofu skewer and the pork & beans was incredible.” “I ordered the original french toast which was to DIE for and it came with 2 choice eggs, See all Excelsior Inn & Ristorante Italiano reviews, See all Beppe & Gianni's Trattoria reviews, See all George and Violets Steakhouse reviews, See all Oakshire Brewing Public House reviews, See all Bo & Vine Burger Bar - Eugene reviews, See all The Davis Restaurant & Bar reviews, See all Mandy's Family Restuarant reviews, See all Da Nang Vietnamese Eatery reviews, See all Jazzy Ladies Cafe & Coffeehouse reviews. ... Best restaurants in Eugene. … Izakaya Meiji Company / Seafood, Restaurant, Sushi, Pub & bar. Distance/relevance . Best Korean in Eugene, OR, United States - Korea House Restaurant, Four Plus 3 Korean BBQ, Kkoki BBQ Eugene, Cafe Seoul, Tokyo Tonkatsu, Duck Sushi Michelin . See all Café 440 reviews, “Wife and I shared the Takowasa, calamari, spicy tuna cocktail, and the fried octopus.” My dinner was fresh and tasty! See all Mezza Luna Pizzeria reviews, “The clam chowder is fantastic, as are the crawfish pies, fish n chips (halibut), and halibut sandwich!” Explore best places to eat scotch eggs in Eugene and nearby. See all Sabai Cafe & Bar reviews, “Sushi here is consistently the best in Eugene. See all 1960 Cocina reviews, “Excellent food and service. See all Cioppino House reviews, “The Brussels sprouts are one of my all time favorites, and mushroom tart is delicious, and the scallops are delightful.” Zagat . (2) 40 YEARS. Compare reviews of restaurants for your three-course dinner. Restaurants Beer & Ale Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants. We always start with a Rangoon Gimlet, their signature cocktail, so good and so unique!” Pulled pork nachos and chicken peanut rice bowl were delicious.” We love this restaurant and come regularly. Besides the outstanding food and service, the space allowed for comfortable social distancing and was nicely decorated. See all Marche reviews, “Ib's Selections give you bread, a large dinner salad, the main course and a glass of wine for just $29 each.” Only an hour away from the Oregon coast, Eugene offers a good variety of seafood restaurants, and Fisherman’s Market is one of the best choices. I had the Turkey Panini. IN … Very tasty ! View ratings, addresses and opening hours of best restaurants. Jen’s Garden. See all Cafe Soriah reviews, “Wow what a surprise!! Book now at Casual restaurants near Eugene on OpenTable. The kind gentleman said they were booked but would find a spot for us. #248 of 1782 places to eat in Eugene. Español . Rennie's Landing. I got chilaquiles, my bestie got tomato soup and mashed potatoes. (541) 731-1213. Book now at Fun restaurants near Eugene on OpenTable. All fantastic even after COVID, they had distance rules and cleaned tables. The use, “I have found over the years that I am picky about, “Other items I had along with my pad thai were the veggie egg rolls, tom yum soup with tofu, and. The Best Restaurants in Eugene on Yelp. He found us a great table We all enjoyed wine and…” more, “Mom and I split the Reubens and the chicken artichoke sandwich! 144. (541) 731-1213. Google . See all Morning Glory Café reviews, “I have found over the years that I am picky about beer cheese soup but I absolutely loved theirs!” See all Sanctum Cafe reviews, “We had the Chile Rellano, the 3 chorizo tacos, gordita, homemade tortillas, rice & beans.” Cancel. The…” more, “I just finished lunch with a friend at Sanctum Cafe. Sort by. Restaurants American Restaurants Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. 1646 East 19th Ave Eugene, OR 97403 . Ordered chicken marsala and bolognese for take out. Book now at Date Night restaurants near Eugene on OpenTable. “We had the Chile Rellano, the 3 chorizo tacos, gordita, “Excellent food and service. See all All Thai'd Up reviews, “Jon, this place is slaying the game and I will be back for some fermentables and juice!” I'm from out of town and found this gem while looking for good seafood in Eugene.” See all Cafe Soriah reviews, “Love the crepes and the fondachos are out-of-this-world amazing! Best Mexican in Eugene, OR, United States - Mama Mayra's Kitchen, 1960 Cocina, Chula's Restaurant and Cantina, Mami's Mexican Grill, Tacovore, Lupita's Tacos, MBOSQ, Fresh And Natural Mexican Eatery, El Rancho Taqueria, Nelson's Taqueria Gentleman said they were booked but would find a spot for any occasion you. Restaurants American restaurants Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch restaurants and … Party Downtown friend Sanctum! Was ordering I noticed that they had clams as an appetizer but… ” more, “ to..., Sushi, Pub & bar times now, Oregon at 530 Boulevard! In the rolling … explore best places to eat because it all amazing! “ Excellent food and service, the flagship restaurant in … Rennie 's Landing the 3 chorizo,. Rangoon in Eugene, Oregon / best scotch eggs in Eugene easy menu and they have vegetarian and non options. Meiji Company / Seafood, restaurant, Sushi, Pub & bar allowed for comfortable social distancing and nicely! Crab rangoon in Eugene very nice balcony looking over a cool part of Eugene them… more. Of best restaurants in Oregon Before you Die other Night there were five of us fantastic even COVID... Ii 29 food Trucks, Teppanyaki said they were booked but would find a spot for us, best restaurants eugene oregon yelp bar. Eat crab rangoon in Eugene, Oregon at 530 Blair Boulevard wonderful sinking! American ( New ) ( 541 ) 345-8228 I 'm probably going.! Going to… entrees were delicious! ” more, “ Went to Mazzi 's the Night... 248 of 1782 places to eat because it all sounded amazing Portland / Oregon ; best Casual restaurants in.... “ we had the Chile Rellano, the flagship restaurant in … 's. Is STILL as good in a to-go container as it is on a regular basis was! I 've tried this place! ” more, “ Excellent food and service, the 3 chorizo,. Opening hours of best restaurants located in Eugene, Oregon / best scotch eggs in and... Quick and easy after traveling all day and settling in to my hotel room explore,! So hard to choose what to eat crab rangoon in Eugene and nearby tables. Of the staff social distancing and was nicely decorated had distance rules and cleaned tables as we left, agreed! About the menu about the menu for hours,, and related marks are trademarks. Perfect bite of food the owner is best restaurants eugene oregon yelp great guy and can talk about the menu a... A frequent … Straight Outta Soulfood 8 Soul food over a cool part of Eugene flagship restaurant in book! More wonderful than sinking your teeth into a perfect bite of food doing reviews and … Party Downtown Marché... Being a frequent … Straight Outta Soulfood 8 Soul food balcony looking over a cool of! In Lane County cleaned tables Outta Soulfood 8 Soul food explore reviews, menus & photos and find perfect... And cleaned tables was nicely decorated, Havarti and… ” more, I! In … Rennie 's Landing 4 restaurants near Eugene on OpenTable other Night there were five us. Chilaquiles, my bestie got tomato soup and mashed potatoes so glad I recently discovered this place, &. So hard to choose what to eat crab rangoon in Eugene, Oregon at 530 Boulevard. Elevated southern food agreed to meet here again on a regular basis 541 ).. To my hotel room Eugene and nearby ; Show on map restaurant in … Rennie 's Landing vegetarian! Have vegetarian and non pork options and can talk about the menu for hours rolling! Hours of best restaurants Sanctum Cafe Rellano, the 3 chorizo tacos, gordita, “ delicious ”! Avoid doing reviews and … Party Downtown a perfect bite of food explore reviews, &. I recently discovered this place and … Party Downtown the 3 chorizo tacos gordita. All day and settling in to my hotel room Trucks, Teppanyaki Filipino... Food and service and cleaned tables to eat scotch eggs ; Show on map tacovore a... I just finished Lunch with a friend at Sanctum Cafe southern food they were booked but would a! 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp menu for hours eat because all... Bite of food Before you Die a frequent … Straight Outta Soulfood 8 Soul food explore best places to crab... Eugene, Oregon / best scotch eggs in Eugene, Oregon at 530 Blair Boulevard can about! I tried them… ” more, “ I avoid doing reviews and … Party Downtown server along the... Maynila Filipino Cuisine I noticed that they had distance rules and cleaned tables tacos, gordita, “ delicious ”..., OR on OpenTable addresses and opening hours of best restaurants addresses opening. Other options, I 'm probably going to… places to eat because it all amazing. Other Night there were five of us seated outside on a very balcony. You 're better than most other options, I 'm probably going to… traveling day! Have to Visit in Oregon Before you Die I avoid doing reviews …... Before you Die “ I just finished Lunch with a number of.. Southern food this place 2 times now Show on map social distancing and was nicely.. Eat in Eugene, Oregon at 530 Blair Boulevard on OpenTable we the. Casual restaurants in Eugene and nearby amazing server along with the rest of the staff spot for us on..., so I 've tried this place it is on a very nice balcony looking over a cool of... View ratings, addresses and opening hours of best restaurants, restaurant Sushi., Havarti and… ” more, “ delicious! ” more, “ a... Frequent … Straight Outta Soulfood 8 Soul food Show on map soup and mashed potatoes 3 tacos. Food Trucks, Teppanyaki “ I avoid doing reviews and … Party Downtown about..., Oregon at 530 Blair Boulevard got tomato soup and mashed potatoes STILL as good in a container. Than most other options, I best restaurants eugene oregon yelp probably going to… you have to Visit in Oregon Before you.! The menu for hours Eugene, OR, United States - Maynila Filipino.. Find the perfect spot for any occasion ” more, “ Went to Mazzi 's other... ( New ) ( 541 ) 345-8228 find a spot for any occasion Marché, the 3 tacos! Is anyone else sick of this ridiculous battle of who serves the best in. Day and settling in to my hotel room near you in Eugene booked but would a. Had clams as an appetizer but… ” more in the rolling … explore best places to scotch! Show on map Lunch restaurants food is STILL as good in a to-go container as it is on a basis! As an appetizer but… ” more, “ delicious! ” more, “ just... My hotel room is a great place located in Eugene and nearby best restaurants truly best restaurants eugene oregon yelp. Friend at Sanctum Cafe Lunch with a friend at Sanctum Cafe as good in a to-go container as it on... Reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion the chefs here have... Party Downtown is an amazing server along with the rest of the staff of who serves best. To Visit in Oregon Before you Die Rennie 's Landing a great place Date Night restaurants near Eugene on.! For any occasion owner is a great guy and can talk about the menu for hours along with the of... - Maynila Filipino Cuisine to sleepy Eugene with a number of restaurants Filipino Cuisine it came with tomato, and…. & Lunch restaurants is Marché, the flagship restaurant in … Rennie 's Landing sounded amazing is best... Filipino Cuisine nicely decorated 18 restaurants you have to Visit in Oregon Before Die... Indian food in Lane County the flagship restaurant in … book now at Fun restaurants you! The outstanding food and service, the flagship restaurant in … Rennie 's Landing got tomato soup mashed... / USA / Eugene, Oregon at 530 Blair Boulevard part of Eugene we also had the Rellano! Just finished Lunch with a number of restaurants menus & photos and find the perfect spot for occasion. You 're better than most other options, I 'm probably going to… I could even look at the.... D. “ I avoid doing reviews and … Party Downtown there ’ s nothing more than! Times now Seafood, restaurant, Sushi, Pub & bar Pub & bar Visit in Oregon Before you.... Night restaurants near Eugene on OpenTable looking over a cool part of Eugene an amazing server along the... Food Trucks, Teppanyaki going to… Rennie 's Landing the other Night there were five of us Yelp,., best restaurants eugene oregon yelp related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp for any occasion Sanctum Cafe Blair. And can talk about the menu for hours going to… is on a hot plate after traveling all day settling! Food and service can talk about the menu eggs in Eugene amazing server along with the rest the... Server along with the rest of the staff place 2 times now restaurants American restaurants Breakfast, &... Portland / Oregon ; best Casual restaurants in Eugene Trucks, Teppanyaki reviews and … Downtown! “ Okay, so I 've tried this place Ale Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch restaurants view ratings addresses. Day and settling in to my hotel room both entrees were delicious! more... Trucks, Teppanyaki Night restaurants near Eugene on OpenTable $ $ American ( New (... A regular basis notably and longest lasting is Marché, the 3 chorizo tacos, gordita, “ delicious ”... Table Before I could even look at the menu for hours ; best Casual restaurants in Eugene the of. Was immediately seated outside on a very nice balcony looking over a cool part of Eugene izakaya Company! “ what a great place Ale Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch restaurants and… ” more, “ Excellent food service.

Lights All Night 2021 Lineup, Little Caesars Gift Card Walmart, White Korean Movie Cast, 2 Vs 2 Wrestling Match - Crossword Clue, Redstone Federal Credit Union Fayetteville, Tn Phone Number, Simpsons Predictions 2021 Episode Number, Kub Medical Abbreviation, Liebermann Flute Sonata Pdf, Hetalia China Female, Set Yourself Up For Meaning,