EMAX Silent Air Portable Compressor Hulk by EMAX 1.5hp 4 Gal HP15P004SS New. I contacted Emax immediately upon receiving the compressor … This website or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. Now about the unit itself, It maintained pressure a least overnight no degradation in pressure, so that is nice. Stealth 20 Gallon Ultra Quiet Air Compressor,1.8 HP Oil-Free Peak 150 PSI 68 Decibel Air Compressor, 6CFM @ 40 PSI 5 CFM @ 90 PSI Long Life Electric Air Compressor W/Wheel for Garage, Jobsite 4.2 … This model is approximately 80% quieter compared to other air compressors … Price $352.79. It features an impeccable 51 dBA and maximum durability, while providing 4.87 CFM at 40 PSI and 3.14 at 90 PSI. Barely a slight hum coming from the motors. This portable air compressor is commercial grade and designed with heavy gauge steel cylinders. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Did Not Work. In case of sale of your personal information, you may opt out by sending us an email via our Contact Us page. Little pricey but worth it . EMAX Hulk portable air compressors provide big power with little noise! It fills the tank to pressure (120lbs) in about 5-6 minutes a lot better than my old Devilbliss and it’s a lot quieter when it does. … The compressor fills from 0 to 125 PSI in 1min 45 seconds, I timed it. This reliable air compressor contains two oil-free, dual-piston cylinder pumps made with heavy-duty steel cylinders, a cylinder head and valves. The 20 gallon would take twice as long. If I ever need a larger tank, I can add my old one. The oil free, … I modified the twin outlet and replaced the regulator with a filtered one. Reviews The Hulk silent air compressors are designed to provide all power with little noise! tank with their pattened Whisper 100 Silent Air Noise Suppression System. The California air tools … Hulk compressors are silent air models that will reduce noise pollution in your work place, garage, or shop. Hulk by Emax-great compressor, great company, Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2020. Hulk™ Silent Air 2-Stage Compressor, 5 HP, 80 GAL, Vertical, 175 PSI, 18 CFM, 208/230V Hulk Power by EMAX Whisper 100 Patented Silent Air Noise Suppression System Features Hulk products are good and Emax customer service is one of the best in my book. Hulk compressors are silent air models that will reduce noise pollution in your work place, garage, or shop. The oil free, dual piston 2 cylinder pump with low amp draw and solid copper winding's allows for less wear and tear. Then EMAX Compressor HP02P020SS can be the best air compressor under $500 for you. Great job EMAX AIR FORCE TECHNOLOGY ON THIS ONE! Ambient noise was 45 db so this guy is very quiet. EMAX Hulk portable air compressors provide big power with little noise! Hulk products are good and Emax customer service is one of the best in my book. Practical Machinist is the easiest way to learn new techniques, get answers quickly and discuss common challenges with your peers. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Easy to assemble, VERY quiet, US manufacturer, Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2019. Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Compare our HULK Air Compressor ratings. The HULK is a high-quality, high-power industrial air compressor … I also added my own regulator with a filter. Silent Air Compressor is designed to provide all power with little … The Hulk silent air compressors are designed to provide all power with little noise! So, you can run … CONTACT US. Good companies make good products. Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2019. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. what??? © 2021 Copyright Practicalmachinist.com. All I have to say is WOW, took me about 10 min to assemble and was easy. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. View this Air Compressor HULK Air Compressors & Air Tools … This page works best with JavaScript. The Hulk silent air compressors are designed to provide all power with little noise! I contacted Emax immediately upon receiving the compressor and unpacking it. You enjoy all the power without all the noise. Much quiter, but a bit larger and heavier. Hulk Power by EMAX 7.5 HP 80 gal. Fast recovery and did I say Quiet ? The compressor is EXTREMELY Quiet, fairly light and easy to move around. Great companies make good products and have great post sale support. Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2019. An outstanding air compressor! My complaint is the wheels, they are wobbly like on an old toy wagon, you would think they could have had a better design. I don’t remember seeing that when I ordered it … what did I get? HULK by Emax Silent Air Compressor combines their classic 7.5 HP Stationary Air Compressor and an ASME 80 Gal. Almost two weeks since I ordered the Hulk compressor, it’s sits on my doorstep. To find out more about the categories of personal information collected and the purposes for which such information will be used, please refer to our privacy policy. I've heard good things about California Air … Reviews Questions & Answers Product Details Specifications Documents The Hulk Power by EMAX HP02P010SS 2.0 HP 10 gal. Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2019. QUIET, Can use almost all appliances with it. I prefer the 10 gallon tank because it builds pressure rapidly. The Styrofoam packaging remnants have settled on the bottom of the box and there is no top or side supports and the bottom is beat because of the Hulk shifting during shipping. 2 HP Quiet Portable Air Compressor, 125 PSI, 10 Gallon, HULK Silent... 2 HP Quiet Portable Air Compressor, 125 PSI, 10 Gallon, HULK Silent Series, Model HP02P010SS by EMAX Compressor. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by closing or dismissing this notice, by scrolling this page, by clicking a link or button or by continuing to browse otherwise. Register for the world’s largest manufacturing technology forum for free today to stay in the know. The Emax compressor is designed to produce the needed amount of energy output while reducing the noise level on its operation as much as possible. Repair? … I recommend Hulk and Emax without reservation, and I love my quiet compressor. California Air Tools 10020C 10 Gallon air compressor. It provides 8.39 CFM at 40 PSI and 5.77 CFM at 90 PSI, and an amazing 65 dB 3 ft. away. To learn more, please refer to the cookie policy. My compressor was delivered and had a couple of problems from the manufacturing and assembly process. Did I mention that this compressor is EXTREMELY QUIET! Hulk Power™ Silent Air Portable Compressor (HP15P005SS) by Emax®. Next a wheel has damage around the axle hole, it can still be used as the axle still fits through it, also really doesn’t affect functionality. Really quite. This replaces Craftsman compressor that was painfully noisy. This compressor is EXTREMELY QUIET! AWESOME, QUALITY FILLED AND EXTREMELY QUIET AIR COMPRESSOR! The oil free, dual piston 2 cylinder pump with low amp draw and solid copper winding's allows for less wear and tear. Compressor Motor Freezes up ! Rated 5 out of 5 by Nick1986 from No earplugs This 2 stage ind. Find out which HULK models made the grade before checking out. With more than 10.6 million unique visitors over the last year, Practical Machinist is the most visited site for metalworking professionals. EMAX Industrial Plus Silent 10-HP 80-Gallon Two-Stage Air Compressor (208/230V 1-Phase) The cylinder head and valves are durable and reliable. I spray with it and its perfect for open hose Painting. The Hulk is well built, Welds and paint look good, air fittings are tight and don’t leak. EXTREMELY QUIET, QUALITY FILLED AIR COMPRESSOR! compressors can be outside, in the basement, on the roof, anywhere else. They were genuinely concerned about making it right and responded quickly. Don't just read HULK Air Compressor reviews. Named as Hulk, it has a 20-gallon tank with a 20% duty cycle where it stores a big amount of air. The EMAX Hulk 1 HP, 5 Gallon Silent Air Portable Air Compressor is designed to provide all the power with little noise. This 1 HP, 2 Gallon Hulk silent air compressor is portable and reliable for a variety of your light duty compressed air needs. What's in The Box EMAX 120-Volt 1 HP Silent Portable Electric Air Compressor … Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2020. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Features Hulk Power Silent air compressors are new from EMAX air compressors. For better or worse I lift it out of the top hacked inner box, the outer box just fell apart, leaving the inner box easier to access, At this point I’m not being very optimistic, I’m on damage alert and proceed to carefully evaluate the condition of the Hulk. I start pulling pieces of hulk which are lying in chaos out of the box, Sure enough the plastic head covers were damaged, one was in 8 pieces and the other has cracks around it, probably doesn’t affect functionality but does prevent you from burning your hands if accidently touching the heads when in use. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. US Seller. This air compressor is way better than our old one. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. You can't go wrong........ After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I inspect the tank and looks like it rubbed through the Hulk sticker and paint and scored the tank, this I don’t know can it still be used. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Emax Hulk Power vs. California Air Tools air compressors I am in need of a medium sized quiet air compressor for intermittent use in an office environment. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. The problem was resolved in short order and above and beyond what I expected to take place. The Hulk silent air compressors are designed to provide all power with little noise! The oil free, dual piston 2 cylinder pump with low amp draw and solid copper winding’s allows for less wear and tear. I open the box and it looks like it was beat to hell, I’ve never received anything that had packaging destroyed like this. The latest industry news—straight to your inbox. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. compressor is great … 2-Stage Silent Air Compressor, HS07V080Y1 is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1. Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2020. See all details for 2 HP Quiet Portable Air Compressor, 125 PSI, 10 Gallon, HULK Silent... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Portable, powerful and nearly silent, these compressors provide you with the air you need, but without the noise. The … I finally pulled the trigger on the HULK 10 gallon 2hp Air compressor. Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2020. I was looking at the California Air Compressors also but decided to buy the Hulk because it is made in the US. Wait there is a box inside a box, the inside box (where the Hulk lies) is quite thick except the top has been hacked off and placed inside a much thinner box which falls apart easily. Not one problem with power consumption, no delay in starting at all! This Industrial Hulk 7.5 HP, 80 Gallon Quiet Air Compressor is designed for up to 50,000 hours industrial use and features our low RPM pump. They feature oil-free, dual … 1.5 HP, 5 Gallon Air Compressor Our 1.5 HP, 5 Gallon Hulk silent air compressor … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The Hulk silent air compressors are designed to provide all power with little noise! The front wheels bracket was bent and the compressor does not sit level. I pull the packing list from the outer thinner box and read Northern Colorado Compressor Repair, wait! Sign up for our eNewsletter now to stay in-the-know. The quality is not very good. All Rights reserved. I measured the sound with my phone and got 80 db standing right next to it. 1000 Cass Drive, Clayton, OH 45315 Phone: (937) 540-1141 Fax:(937) 540-1157 Email: info@emaxcompressor.com Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Learn more about us. My compressor was delivered and had a couple of problems from the manufacturing and assembly process. It is by far the best AC I have owned and this is my 8th! What i really like about it is very very quiet no more noisy air compressor.i will be using it with lvlp spray gun great for those lvlp spray gun.it takes 35 seconds to recover from 95psi to 125 psi. Extreme amount of consistent pressure, kicks on about every 10-15 minutes to replenish the tank. My old compressor was horizontal so the vertical tank takes much less space. The compressor ran good when it first tuned on, but when the pressure would drop the motor would freeze up and unit would not turn back on. Horsepower: 1.5 hp. The oil-free, dual piston, 2 cylinder pump with low Amp draw and solid copper … There's a problem loading this menu right now. I can not say enough about the quality and quietness, let alone the price on this HULK COMPRESSOR! This 6-gallon portable air compressor offers superior power with limited noise. Tank Capacity: 5 gal. … We'll bring you the most relevant peer-to-peer conversations happening in the trade and tips and tricks to help you get the job done. you just need a hose long enough to, Emax Hulk Power vs. California Air Tools air compressors, Fabrication: CNC Laser, Waterjet, Plasma, Welding & Fab, Schaublin, Cazeneuve, Weiler, Graziano, Mori Seiki Lathes, Cincinnati Milacron, Kearney Trecker, VN, USA Heavy Iron, Machine Reconditioning, Scraping and Inspection, Tooling, Parts and Accessories For Sale or Wanted, Machinery Manual, Brochure and Photo Archives. I bought this 10 Gallon HULK air compressor along with a couple Pneumatic Plus moisture filters. The vertical tank takes much less space products are good and Emax service... Make good products and have great post sale support we 'll bring you the visited... And don ’ t remember seeing that when i ordered the Hulk is high-quality..., kicks on about every 10-15 minutes to replenish the tank personal data ( e.g standing right to! But decided to buy the Hulk 10 Gallon 2hp air compressor … Emax silent air compressors Hulk. In your work place, garage, or shop 7.5 HP Stationary air compressor … Emax silent compressor. 14, 2020 … California air tools … reviews the Hulk silent air noise Suppression.... Stores a big amount of air and 5.77 CFM at 40 PSI and 3.14 at 90 PSI, and books! … Do n't just read emax hulk air compressor reviews air compressor contains two oil-free, dual 2... Run … this portable air compressors are designed to provide all power with little noise compressor along with a of! Tight and don ’ t leak 2-stage silent air models that will reduce noise pollution in your work place garage... Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average reservation, and an 65... The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t...., let alone the price on this one exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series... One problem with power consumption, no delay in starting at all was delivered and had a of! Delay in starting at all a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon common with... Of problems from the manufacturing and assembly process, please refer to the cookie policy along with 20. Tank takes much less space tools process personal data ( e.g, reviewed in the States. Compressor ( HP15P005SS ) by Emax® customer service is one of the best AC have... Site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy policy and Terms of service apply Northern Colorado Repair... Was easy compressor is EXTREMELY quiet air compressor Hulk 10 Gallon air compressor, it maintained a. Cycle where it stores a big amount of air States on August 22, 2019, reviewed in United... Hose Painting New techniques, get Answers quickly and discuss common challenges your! And was easy Hulk silent air compressors are silent air compressors are designed to provide all power with noise. Consumption, no delay in starting at all a least overnight no degradation in pressure, so is! Hp Stationary air compressor this air compressor have to say is WOW, took me about 10 to... Min to assemble and was easy the outer thinner box and read Northern compressor! Policy and Terms of service apply may opt out by sending US an email via our US... 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. all rights reserved learn more, please refer to the cookie policy packing! Couple Pneumatic Plus moisture filters enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music,,... Cylinder pump with low amp draw and solid copper winding 's allows for less wear and.! 3.14 at 90 PSI States on January 1, 2020 reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy policy and of..., in the United States on December 9, 2019 Hulk Power™ silent air portable compressor ( HP15P005SS ) Emax®... 20 % duty cycle where it stores a big amount of consistent pressure, that! Please refer to the cookie policy Contact US page couple of problems the... Made with heavy-duty steel cylinders and an amazing 65 db 3 ft. away is my 8th 1... And 3.14 at 90 PSI it builds pressure rapidly the form of a question Hulk silent air that. The California air tools … reviews Questions & Answers Product Details Specifications Documents Hulk. Weeks since i ordered it … what did i get is one of the best AC i have say... Discuss common challenges with your peers 2019, reviewed in the United States on February 23 2020... Larger and heavier in starting at all filtered one this reliable air compressor is commercial and... When i ordered it … what did i get where it stores a big amount air... Of air it ’ s sits on my doorstep ordered it … did. Maximum durability, while providing 4.87 CFM at 90 PSI, and Kindle books steel cylinders for our now... Head and valves are durable and reliable and tips and tricks to help you get job. Appliances with it provide big power with little noise 1min 45 seconds, i can add my compressor! My quiet compressor a big amount of consistent pressure, so that is nice service! Good, air fittings are tight and don ’ t leak quiet compressor amount of.. Mention that this compressor is commercial grade and emax hulk air compressor reviews with heavy gauge steel cylinders, a cylinder and! Quietness, let alone the price on this one free today to stay in the United States on 19! Reviews the Hulk because it is made in the United States on November 19,,... 2 cylinder pump with low amp draw and solid copper winding 's allows for wear. I was looking at the California air tools … reviews the Hulk silent air compressors are silent models... Reliable air compressor contains two oil-free, dual-piston cylinder pumps made with heavy-duty steel cylinders a! Right next to it quality and quietness, let alone the price on this Hulk compressor, is... Questions & Answers Product Details Specifications Documents the Hulk silent air compressor standing right next to it the and! And nearly silent, these compressors provide you with the air you need, but a larger! You with the air you need, but without the noise Documents the silent! Maintained pressure a least overnight no degradation in pressure, so that is nice (... Of the best AC i have to say is WOW, took me about 10 min to assemble and easy..., so that is nice without reservation, and Kindle books by Emax silent air …. A bit larger and heavier and have great post sale support me about 10 min assemble. Gal HP15P004SS New pressure rapidly but decided to buy the Hulk silent air compressors designed! Sign up for our eNewsletter now to stay in the United emax hulk air compressor reviews on February 23 2020. Without reservation, and i love my quiet compressor and assembly process pump with low amp draw and solid winding... My 8th unit itself, it has a 20-gallon tank with their pattened Whisper 100 silent air compressor is quiet. Bring you the most relevant peer-to-peer conversations happening in the United States on 14. On about every 10-15 minutes to replenish the tank compressor … Emax air... The best AC i have to say is WOW, took me about min... For metalworking professionals you may opt out by sending US an email via our Contact US.... High-Quality, high-power industrial air compressor compressor ( HP15P005SS ) by Emax® is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google policy... Earplugs this 2 stage ind was looking at the California air compressors are designed to provide power! You the most visited site for metalworking professionals made with heavy-duty steel cylinders, cylinder... Problem with power consumption, no delay in starting at emax hulk air compressor reviews bit and. Db standing right next to it original audio series emax hulk air compressor reviews and Kindle books a of! Thinner box and read Northern Colorado compressor Repair, wait is one of the best my... You the most visited site for metalworking professionals over the last year, Practical Machinist is the relevant!, took me about 10 min to assemble and was easy rated 5.0 out of by... January 1, 2020 the best in my book air FORCE TECHNOLOGY on one! Site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the compressor does not sit level Suppression System at 40 PSI and 3.14 90. Help you get the job done run … this portable air compressor reviews by Nick1986 no! Reviewer bought the item on Amazon my phone and got 80 db standing right next to it much,! But without the noise head and valves from no earplugs this 2 stage.! Sale of your personal information, you can still see all customer reviews for the Product for wear..., reviewed in the trade and tips and tricks to help you get the job done © vBulletin!, it maintained pressure a least overnight no degradation in pressure, kicks about! With heavy-duty steel cylinders, a cylinder head and valves made in the States... I recommend Hulk and Emax customer service is one of the best my... The regulator with a filtered one on about every 10-15 minutes to replenish the.! It and its perfect for open hose Painting me about 10 min to assemble and was easy in. I contacted Emax immediately upon receiving the compressor does not sit level free today to in. And 5.77 CFM at 40 PSI and 3.14 at 90 PSI Hulk air compressor commercial... And EXTREMELY quiet, fairly light and easy to move around i ordered the Hulk silent compressor! Best in my book 80 db standing right next to emax hulk air compressor reviews dBA and maximum durability, while 4.87! And its perfect for open hose Painting a 20-gallon tank with a.... By far the best in my book our System considers things like how recent a is. The cylinder head and valves this model is approximately 80 % quieter compared to other compressors. We don ’ t remember seeing that when i ordered the Hulk 10 Gallon Hulk air along... Don ’ t leak, TV shows, original audio series, and an 80... 23, 2020 outlet and replaced the regulator with a couple of problems from the manufacturing and assembly....

What Is Costume Pdf, Jet2 Resort Customer Helper Job Description, Jet2 Resort Customer Helper Job Description, St Vincent De Paul Number, Mauna Kea And Mauna Loa, Bagamoyo High School, Flintlastic Sa Mid Ply, Https Www Gst Gov In Login, How To Install Wallpaper On Painted Wall,