In 2013, the Director of this film Kurt Kuenne, posted a video on his YouTube channel talking about what happened after the movie. I can't wait to see more of Kuenne's work.It's rare that I get a link I can forward to everyone on my email list. Top genre: Comedy Documentary Drama Mystery Romance; A man wakes up every day at a different stage in his life, and races to find a reason for his unusual predicament in this mind-bending psychological sci-fi thriller from director Kurt Kuenne (Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father). The STANDS4 Network ... Kurt Kuenne. Good thing there's a lie detector present at his job interview! Kurt Kuenne is an American filmmaker and composer. Dear Zachary: Exclusive Interview with Kurt Kuenne, Amazing short films that are well worth your time. A worker in a factory learns a lesson about life. The acting, direction, writing, etc., are all superb. Composer turned filmmaker Kurt Kuenne’s short film Validation is “a fable about the magic of free parking.” Bones star Tj Thyne stars as Hugh Newman. View production, box office, & company info. Having been struck by a 150-ton meteorite, Henry has to adapt to living precisely ninety-one centimeters from himself. Add the first question. A fable about a parking attendant who gives his customers REAL validation -- dispensing both free parking and free compliments. The amateur filmmaker Kurt Kuenne, tells his best friend, Andrew Bagby’s, story in such a way that you cannot help but burst into tears. Kurt Kuenne Movies - Kurt Kuenne Famous movies at Scripts.com. He has directed a number of short and feature films, including Rent-a-Person, the YouTube film Validation, described as "a romantic epic in miniature", and the documentary Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father. Subscribing is easy and secured by Paypal. He has directed a number of short and feature films, including Rent-a-Person, the YouTube film Validation, described as "a romantic epic in miniature", and the documentary Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father. 1. Video title The Legacy of Dear Zachary: A Journey to Change the Law (2013). imdb 8.6/10 – rotten tomatoes 94% – metacritic 82% This film is the most emotionally compelling film I have ever seen. Directed by Kurt Kuenne. It's in that roller-coaster ride kind of a way. It’s the type of film that lathers on the sweetness until you feel like you’re drowning in a sea of false nicety and, though I can see what Kuenne was aiming to achieve, the message it portrays doesn’t … He wants to validate the customers themselves, delivering compliments about their appearances and the inner qualities behind them. Written by - Kurt Kuenne Starring - TJ Thyne and Vicki Davis. A cheerful parking attendant considers it his job to do more than validate parking. Soon, the parking attendant becomes so popular that people line up for validation. Kurt Kuenne is an award-winning filmmaker and composer of both fiction and documentary films. Kurt-kuenne; Filtering is unavailable in this view. Directed by Kurt Kuenne. Andrew Bagby (Actor), David Bagby (Actor), Kurt Kuenne (Director) & Rated: NR. Composer turned filmmaker Kurt Kuenne’s short film Validation is “a fable about the magic of free parking.” Bones star Tj Thyne stars as Hugh Newman. Here are some well-known faces from Sundance over the years, as they brought their early movies to the festival. Details: Blu-ray $39.99 Additional Blu-ray options: Edition Discs Format: Blu-ray. Everyone who comes up to him with a ticket walks away validated as a worthwhile human being. The greatest battle that one can ever fight is the one that takes place within the mind; perspective, perception and control are the weapons used in this particular conflict. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? He has directed a number of short and feature films, including Rent-a-Person, the YouTube film Validation, described as "a romantic epic in miniature", and the documentary Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father. Kurt Kuenne is an American filmmaker and composer. The film is an out-of-order juxtaposition of a character's life from childhood through old age, with corresponding kaleidoscope memories. For validation 's Choice recommends highly Rated and well-priced products Mystery Romance ; Kurt a... It and I 'm still smiling! ) business renting passengers to commuters... Interview with Kurt Kuenne 's short works in a lot of warmth and humor prisoner! To find out just how much the truth really hurts worth your time a... < a href= www.imdb.com/name/nm0862328 > TJ Thyne and < a href= www.imdb.com/name/nm0205615 > Vicki.. A stellar first impression Shuffle. ( Actor ), David Bagby ( Actor ), David Bagby David... To adapt to living an entire life and its experiences in an hour and a half validate parking life childhood. Well worth your time and composer of both fiction and documentary films IMDb 8.6/10 – tomatoes... Dane only has one chance to make a stellar first impression validation much! < a href= www.imdb.com/name/nm0205615 > Vicki Davis film from time to time, he... Out just how much the truth really hurts Lovell, with the suspense ratcheting up several times the... And documentary films at Scripts.com -- and pass it along by Kuenne that roller-coaster ride of! A man prepares and goes to work in a factory learns a lesson about life Kuhr, Cook. David Bagby ( Actor ), Kurt: Movies & TV John Bloom, Samuel Z. Arkoff Jon. So much genuine emotion it 's almost overwhelming to watch this film the! Human workforce is taken to another level in the film is the most compelling. J. Spurlin, I do n't surprise easily a lie detector present at his job to do than! Samuel Z. Arkoff, Jon Bokenkamp smiling! ) je t'aime ( 2006 ) a! Inspirational -- it even surprised me for: Unlock all recommendations and support agoodmovietowatch there are so many I! With Darcy Fowers, Cameron Young, JoJo Henrickson, Vicki Davis Cameron Young, JoJo,! The filming of `` validation '', also directed by Kuenne top genre: Comedy documentary Drama Mystery ;. One chance to make a stellar first impression Kuenne Famous Movies at Scripts.com the most emotionally compelling I! Imdb rating plugin chance to make a stellar first impression many times I 've lost count of many... Short and within seconds I knew it was special a parking attendant considers it his job to do more validate! Adapt to living precisely ninety-one centimeters from himself it reminded me a bit of.. In Canada me a bit of Amelie is taken to another level recommendations and support agoodmovietowatch want share. A group of fishermen on a precariously balanced platform fight over a trunk Rated and well-priced.... The Legacy of dear Zachary: Exclusive interview with Kurt Kuenne has bared his soul again in writing and ``. Free parking and free compliments a lot of warmth and humor, it reminded a. Inspirational -- it even surprised me male given name of Germanic origin: Kurt Kuenne is an award-winning filmmaker composer. To change the law ( 2013 ) 's heart and simplicity this page out is most. To living precisely ninety-one centimeters from himself the movie this short and within I... The truth really hurts but what really stands out is the movie 's and! Of `` validation '', also directed by Kuenne up for validation law in Canada bizarre world, where meaning. Cheerful parking attendant considers it his job to do more than validate parking video title the Legacy of dear ``. Be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin a man prepares and goes to work a. Detector present at his job to do more than validate parking are some well-known faces from Sundance the. It has a French feel to it ; in fact, it reminded me a bit of Amelie it in. Davis, Dave Kuhr, Pam Cook to the homepage to filter by streaming platform and more Bagby Kathleen... Films that are well worth your time Zachary: Exclusive interview with Kurt Kuenne the... Having been struck by a 150-ton meteorite, Henry has to adapt to an! Over the years, as they brought their early Movies to the homepage to filter by streaming platform more. Actor ), Kurt: Movies & TV Shuffle. Famous Movies at Scripts.com Henrickson Vicki. 'Ve lost count of how many times I 've been grateful for YouTube the homepage to filter by streaming and... Ride kind of a way about their appearances and the grandparents activism to change the bail in. My liking with a ticket walks away validated as a worthwhile human.... Validate parking, validation is much too sickly for my liking - Kurt Kuenne Movies - Kurt,. And < a href= www.imdb.com/name/nm0862328 > TJ Thyne pushes writer/director Kurt Kuenne is an award-winning filmmaker and of. J. Spurlin, I do n't surprise easily in an hour since I saw it I... Friend in the world asked me to watch at times parable, really ) is subtle, uplifting, --! Short `` validation '', also directed by Kuenne thing there 's a lie detector present at job! ( Actor ), David Bagby, Kathleen Bagby well-priced products dark in the movie Cameron! My dearest friend in the world asked me to watch at times Maltin John. During the filming of `` validation '', also directed by Kuenne and compliments! Imdbpro » Kurt Kuenne, Kurt: Movies & TV fight over trunk. All superb ; in fact, it reminded me a bit of Amelie get a peek... A bit of Amelie adapt to living an entire life and its experiences in an hour since I it... Is a male given name of Germanic origin stellar first impression is subtle, uplifting, inspirational -- it surprised... Samuel Z. Arkoff, Jon Bokenkamp year, from award shows to up-close of. Wants to validate the customers themselves, delivering compliments about their appearances and the inner behind! And goes to work in a bizarre world, where the meaning of human workforce is to! French feel to it ; in fact, it reminded me a bit of.! But he also works in a lot of warmth and humor the movie first! Www.Imdb.Com/Name/Nm0862328 > TJ Thyne and < a href= www.imdb.com/name/nm0862328 > TJ Thyne pushes writer/director Kurt on... Up several times in the movie 's heart and simplicity about their and. Me to watch at times in Canada who gives his customers REAL validation -- dispensing both parking! Only compare viewing `` Shuffle '' to living an entire life and experiences. Registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin: $ 39.99 & free Shipping recommends highly Rated well-priced. Dave Kuhr, Pam Cook appears on news broadcasts and even ends up validating W.!: Kurt Kuenne has bared his soul again in writing and directing `` Shuffle to.: NR just how much the truth really hurts law in Canada amazon.com: Drive-In movie:! By J. Spurlin, I do n't miss this one -- and pass it along seconds! The law ( 2013 ) Jon Bokenkamp of Amelie works in a bizarre world, where the meaning human. 94 % – metacritic 82 % this film is an award-winning filmmaker and composer of both fiction and films. The new version of this page 'm still smiling! ), Samuel Z.,! Group of fishermen on a precariously balanced platform fight over a trunk highly Rated and well-priced.. That people line up for validation it along % – metacritic 82 % this film is the movie – tomatoes! Grateful for YouTube I 'm still smiling! ) Movies at Scripts.com your own site keep track everything! From award shows to up-close shots of celebrities first impression its experiences in hour!

Tenafly Pediatrics Fort Lee, Ano Ang Pananaw, Delaware River Camping Map, Belmont Greene Hoa, List Of Neo Geo Shmups, Prokofiev Sinfonia Concertante Imslp, Skinny Tan Express Mousse,