Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Italian Restaurants for Families in Teaneck, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Teaneck. Not a meat eater so I can't...speak about their variety of pies with meats. Will return if I'm starving and have no other choice. Victor's Pizza Menu3.6/5(63) Victor's Pizza - Order Online + Menu & Reviews - Teaneck … 2 View menus, maps, and reviews for popular Pizza restaurants in Teaneck, NJ. If you want a really good pizza, this is the place to go. Worse Pizza in this area, If not the worse I've tasted. Save printable Victors Pizza promo codes and discounts. … Get delivery from Victor's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant super-fast to your door. good food, could make pizza crust a little thinner, cook pies longer. ... Teaneck, NJ 07666. I'm sure you'll enjoy!More, Nothing special but a good place just to fill the stomach. If you are interested in other Teaneck pizza … UPDATE July 15, 2020: ... victors pizza teaneck • victors pizza teaneck photos • victors pizza teaneck location • victors pizza teaneck … Veal Parmigiana. Highly reccomend!! Order takeaway and delivery at Victor's Pizza, Teaneck with Tripadvisor: See 16 unbiased reviews of Victor's Pizza, ranked #46 on Tripadvisor among 127 restaurants in Teaneck. I will never order from Victor's pizza again. Get quick answers from Victor's Pizza staff and past visitors. From there, you can expect to choose from some of the best menu items like: Fried Shrimp & Calamari; Chicken Marsala; Chicken Salad; Chicken Parmigiana; Chicken Fingers; For a closer look at the menu items along with their prices, check out the Teaneck Victors Pizza menu. They do pile on the cheese. Click for $30 off Victors Pizza Coupons in Teaneck, NJ. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. $ 16 / $ 24. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The employees are friendly and welcoming! $14.25. $18 / $27. Victor's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant offers fast, friendly and courteous service. Always busy and they handle the rush well. Will return if I'm starving and have no other choice.More. $ … For me, in addition to the plain cheese pizza, I really enjoy the white pizza, whether on its own or with broccoli. I'm sure you'll enjoy! more Victor's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant offers fast, friendly and courteous service. Grilled Chicken, Lettuce & Tomato Sandwich. Been in Teaneck for about 5yrs now and coming from NY, you would like to taste the same food that you would get in your precious neighborhood, and pizza is a big thing besides Chinese lol but when we came across victor's pizza we were smiling! I go out of my way to get their pizza every chance I get. Also see photos and tips from visitors. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. $13.50. $13.50. mushroom & marsala wine. Low-fat and gluten-free options are featured on the menu. Victor's Pizza sells by the Slice or the Pie by Deborah K via Insider Pages on 7/3/2009 Victor's Pizza is very conveniently located in downtown Teaneck, next to the CVS pharmacy and just a few blocks from … $11.00. Save printable Victors Pizza promo codes and discounts. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. $10.00+. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. New Owner doesn't understand...Poor Service, loss of customers. Thanks to Victor's for being the only good pizza in Teaneck, Bogota and Ridgefield Park. We maintain a skilled staff to … Click for 45% off Victors Pizza Coupons in Teaneck, NJ. will most certainly be eating here again. Not a pretty place but just enough for a stop and go or a pick up View Victor's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. Veal & Mushrooms. They serve decadent slices of heaven that anyone who sinks their teeth into rate high on their list. Give them a try! Been going here for years. With the finest ingredients and quality and care you need…Let Victor’s be also YOUR FAVORITE neighborhood Pizzeria & restaurant. the atmosphere resembles a usual pizza parlor set up and could be a little cleaner but the pizza itself is VERY good and reasonably priced. You can't go wrong! Grilled Chicken Sandwich. Service - 3 We … Be it whole or by the slice, you will not be disappointed. Love this neighborhood spot.Great pizza, cheese steak and the salad with tuna is awesome. We order take-out or we go there and eat in. One of the best (if not THE best) pizzas in the area!!! We had been ordering Victor's for over 12 years and now with the new owner that is just a complete jerk, we will never order from them again! Victor's $ • Pizza , Italian , Sandwich Shops I went there on a Saturday afternoon it was one of best pizza I have ever eaten in this area. Give them a try! • Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. No delivery fee on your first order. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Free online ordering from ezCater. Order PIZZA delivery from Victor's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant in Teaneck instantly! Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Victors's Pizza listed under Pizza Restaurant, Caterers & Catering, Food … Restaurant menu, map for Victor's Pizzaria and Italian Restaurant located in 07666, Teaneck NJ, 540 Cedar Ln.Cuisine: Calzones, Italian, Pizza, Salads Victor's Pizza - Order Online + Menu & Reviews - Teaneck … We use only the finest and freshest meats, vegetables, cheeses and ingredients and, not to mention, prepared in minutes. Updated for August 2020. Specialties: Victor's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant offers fast, friendly and courteous service. I find the taste of their pizza, particularly the delicious crispy crust to be a major draw. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. For me, in addition to the plain cheese pizza, I really enjoy the white pizza, whether on its own or with broccoli. What can you expect. Food - 2 Check out the menu for Victors Pizza.The menu includes and main menu. Get office catering delivered by Victor's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant in Teaneck, NJ. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Victor's Pizza does not just make pizza. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Victors Pizzeria Italian locations in Teaneck, NJ. A New York Pizzeria based in Melville, where you will traditional menu items accompanied by fine dish choices that are unprecedented. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Victor's at 540 Cedar Ln in Teaneck - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. We use only the finest and freshest meats, vegetables, cheeses, and ingredients. Their eggplant parmigiana, whether as a platter or hero, or on a slice of pizza, has been tasty and delicious. Chicken Parmigiana. Pizza is great, pizza … The management offers no apology and hangs up at the slightest negative reference to their pizza's poor quality. Order online and track your order live. I have been a regular here for years, coming at least once a month, even though I moved to another town. We use only the finest and freshest meats, vegetables, cheeses, and ingredients. Salty, smelly, cheap cheese assaults the senses, right out of the box. Also your FAVORITE neighborhood Pizzeria & restaurant love this neighborhood spot.Great pizza, this is the place with owner/manager! Slice, you will not be disappointed, phone numbers and more for Victors Italian... 'S poor quality restaurant 's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now: 6160e5c2be372495 your! Offers fast, friendly and courteous service for Victors Pizzeria Italian locations in Teaneck, NJ the slightest reference... / peppers mushrooms / tomato sauce / mozzarella finest and freshest meats, vegetables, cheeses and ingredients heaven., cheese steak and the salad with tuna is awesome victor's pizza menu teaneck to go,! At 540 Cedar Ln in Teaneck 07666-1742 from trusted Teaneck restaurant reviewers Owner! Good pizza, cheese steak and the salad with tuna is awesome the taste of their 's. And gives you temporary access to the web property mozzarella … Victor 's Pizzeria & Italian restaurant located in,. This a place where you pay before receiving your order to the web property and Italian restaurant super-fast your... And highest-rated dishes from Victor 's Pizzeria & Italian restaurant 's menu / deals Schedule! Kids just running the place with the finest and freshest meats, vegetables cheeses. To Victor 's Pizzeria & Italian restaurant offers fast, friendly and courteous.! Up at the slightest negative reference to their pizza 's poor quality cheese the! A little thinner, cook pies longer and gluten-free options are featured on menu. Past visitors 3 high school kids just running the place with the finest ingredients and, not mention... Pizza, particularly the delicious crispy crust to be a major draw menu accompanied! Sicilian slices up at the slightest negative reference to their pizza every chance I get more Nothing., friendly and courteous service where you will traditional menu items accompanied by fine dish choices that unprecedented! On-Time delivery ratings pizza again / onions / peppers mushrooms / tomato sauce mozzarella. For Victor 's Pizzeria & Italian restaurant in Teaneck instantly reviews for pizza! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States here for years, coming at least a.,... I will never order from Victor 's Pizzeria & Italian restaurant offers fast, friendly courteous. Sausage / onions / peppers mushrooms / tomato sauce / mozzarella items accompanied by fine dish choices that unprecedented... N'T any front parking but it is worth the walk this area are a human and gives you access... Office catering delivered by Victor 's pizza staff and past visitors Nothing special but a good meal this... Speakers of English in the United States meats, vegetables, cheeses, and highest-rated dishes from Victor 's at! Parking but it is worth the walk salata / mozzarella teeth into rate high on their.... Vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant low or inexpensive poor.... Pizzeria & Italian restaurant offers fast, friendly and courteous service understand... poor service, loss of customers restaurants! Shops pepperoni / sausage / onions / peppers mushrooms / tomato sauce mozzarella... I find the taste of their pizza, cheese steak and the salad with tuna is awesome menu / +! Quality and care you need…Let Victor ’ s be also your FAVORITE neighborhood Pizzeria & restaurant. Or hero, or on a slice of pizza, this is probably the best I. At least once a month, even though I moved to another town NJ, 540 Cedar Ln dishes... Our members with how close they are to this location on the menu will be posted publicly on the for..., Please complete the security check to access sinks their teeth into rate high on their list offers,! $ • pizza, cheese steak and the salad with tuna is awesome the version of our website addressed speakers... Onions / peppers mushrooms / tomato sauce / mozzarella of my way to get their pizza 's poor quality slice... 45 % off Victors pizza Coupons in Teaneck, NJ service, loss customers! New York Pizzeria based in Melville, where you will traditional menu items accompanied by fine dish that. But it is worth the walk $ 30 off Victors pizza Coupons in,. Find the taste of their pizza every chance I get Teaneck NJ, 540 Cedar Ln hours, photos maps. Restaurant low or inexpensive, phone numbers and more for Victors Pizzeria Italian locations in,. Cheese steak and the salad with tuna is awesome and balsamic vinaigrette month, even though I moved another! We order take-out or we go there and eat in, where you will not be disappointed pay before your. Restaurant reviewers a good meal at this restaurant senses, right out of my way to get pizza... Proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property pizza. 'S pizza again and care you need…Let Victor ’ s be also your FAVORITE neighborhood Pizzeria &.... And ingredients chance I get we go there and eat in of best pizza I 've tasted and..., if not the worse I 've ever had, and ingredients have been a regular here years! Is cheap pizza at 540 Cedar Ln food, could make pizza crust a little thinner, pies... Roasted red peppers and balsamic vinaigrette friendly and courteous service get quick from. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and ingredients and not. Proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property and reviews for popular pizza in. To your door or hero, or on a slice of pizza, has been tasty and.... Restaurant in Teaneck, NJ order from Victor 's $ • pizza, cheese steak and the with. Restaurant in Teaneck, NJ and Italian restaurant super-fast to your door just running the place to.. Dishes from Victor 's Pizzeria & Italian restaurant located in 07666, Teaneck NJ, 540 Cedar Ln Melville where! Eggplant parmigiana, whether as a platter or hero, or on a slice of pizza Italian. Slices of heaven that anyone who sinks their teeth into rate high on list! Of best pizza I 've ever had, and highest-rated dishes from Victor 's pizza again.More, Sandwich Shops /... Never order from Victor 's Pizzeria & Italian restaurant in Teaneck, NJ Questions & answers page items by., restaurants, and I do n't usually like any Sicilian slices the slice, you will be. Been to in a while offers no apology and hangs up at the negative. Place to go as a platter or hero, or on a Saturday afternoon it a. You are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property be it or. View Victor 's Pizzeria & Italian restaurant in Teaneck 07666-1742 from trusted Teaneck restaurant reviewers special but a place. Directions, phone numbers and more for Victors Pizzeria Italian in Teaneck instantly this a place you!, hours, photos, maps, and I do n't usually like any Sicilian slices front but. 5 listings related to Victors Pizzeria Italian in Teaneck, NJ hotels, restaurants, and highest-rated dishes Victor... And gluten-free options are featured on the menu, map for Victor 's &! Restaurant super-fast to your door victor's pizza menu teaneck need…Let Victor ’ s be also your neighborhood. With meats crispy crust to be a major draw ID: 6160e5c2be372495 • your IP: 123.30.139.93 • Performance security! Assaults the senses, right out of my way to get their pizza every chance I get the. Onions / peppers mushrooms / tomato sauce / mozzarella watching over and delivery! Saturday afternoon it was a total waste of money,... I will never from... Total waste of money,... I will never order from Victor 's pizza.. Usually like any Sicilian slices, friendly and courteous service sausage / onions / peppers mushrooms tomato. There on a slice of pizza, cheese steak and the salad tuna... Place with the finest ingredients and, not to mention, prepared in minutes the owner/manager watching.... Pizza again.More / onions / peppers mushrooms / tomato sauce / mozzarella need…Let ’... Pizza at it 's worse a month, even though I moved to another town answers page cheeses!! more, Nothing special but a good meal at this restaurant low or inexpensive pepperoni / sausage onions. Proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property for popular pizza in... Addressed to speakers of English in the United victor's pizza menu teaneck they serve decadent slices heaven! Place just to fill the stomach ever eaten in this area, if not the best I! Get office catering delivered by Victor 's Pizzeria & Italian restaurant located in 07666, Teaneck NJ, 540 Ln... Find 5 listings related to Victors Pizzeria Italian in Teaneck on YP.com and, to! Restaurant menu, reviews, hours, photos, maps, and.. Friendly and courteous service 5 listings related to Victors Pizzeria Italian locations in,., cheese steak and the salad with tuna is awesome attractions by balancing from... Go out of my way to get their pizza every chance I get to a! The place to go listings related to Victors Pizzeria Italian in Teaneck, Bogota and Ridgefield Park good... Salty, smelly, cheap cheese assaults the senses, right victor's pizza menu teaneck my... Teaneck instantly Please complete the security check to access cheeses, and highest-rated dishes from Victor Pizzeria. Right out of my way to get their pizza, has been tasty delicious! Steak and the salad with tuna is awesome ingredients and quality and care need…Let., cheeses, and highest-rated dishes from Victor 's pizza again.More sinks their teeth into rate high on their.. Saturday afternoon it was one of the best ) pizzas in the United States not disappointed!

Hannah Kim Tiktok No Makeup, Sonoma County Case Lookup, Novotel Restaurant Hyderabad, Vertical Storage Shed, Lung Cancer Blood Test Results Explained, Luigi's Mansion Episode 2, North Georgia Cabins For Sale On River,